Wow today was quite a tiring day.
Went to Office, went to regional hq and then gym then a property viewing. Fuuu 😓
Started off with salmon, fried egg whites and butterhead lettuce salad.
Did not have pictures of lunch because big big boss bought lunch
I had vegetarian lasagna and cup of flat white.
Gym today was quite tiring.
Did series of high rep low weight machine targeting arms and chest area intermittently with 30 squats and lunges. 4 sets of everything. Followed by sit ups with 5kg ball
Dinner of baked salmon with coconut aminos, asparagus and cauliflower rice.
I love the development for the huge pool, nice gym, tennis court and their other facilities.
When we stepped into the unit it was quite spacious.
- Reasonable maintenance fee for lots of facilities
- 3 decent sized rooms with bomb shelter which can be converted to helpers room
- Wet and dry kitchen
- Spacious living with balcony which over look the massive pool.
- Master bedroom in the correct position for us.
- Literally next door to husbands work place.
- Next to market and ntuc fair price and foodie place.
- Far from mrt.
- Nearer to a dodgy area (on the fringe) but not as dodgy as geylang la.
- Far from Isaac school and even further for Isaiah’s kindy
- Not so convenient for me to get to work vs current situation but it’s not bad either.
- Not much sheltered walk path to and fro. In rainy weather confirm I must change underwear when arrive at work lo.
But overall feel when we walk in was good. Took a walk around the development and I like it even better too.
We’ve one more place that I really like and would want to view before we can finally make a decision.
Fingers cross that the look will be over soon.
Then maybe can #dayrehome soon!
Ending with photos found on my phone today.
This Isaac has recently taken to selfieing himself. So funny la he.
And didi was suddenly in a position and I asked him if he wanted to poo poo in the toilet like big korkor.
Since he so FOMO, he totally said yes.
Took a pic to commentate his first poo in the throne!
So cute la!
Tomorrow is Isaacs oral egg challenge
Omg wish us luck.
I am quite apprehensive knowing that egg what caused Isaac’s first anaphylactic reaction.
But his allergist said that it is quite safe to challenge now based on his IgE level.
Fingers crossed it will turn out fine.
We have been challenge him with pancakes made with 1 egg for 7 pancakes. He has tolerated it well.
So I’m really hopeful!!!!
I’ve asked the Helper to boil 3 eggs and bring in steam mantau and fried noodles for him to eat with his egg.
Hoozahhhh! Can’t explain this feeling of excitement yet also fearful feeling.